You are hereResources
Research Methodology & Project Development Workshop Series - Block 2
Research Methodology & Project Development Workshop Series
Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute (VCHRI) in partnership with the UBC Department of Medicine Research office and the Centre for Clinical Epidemiology & Evaluation (C2E2) is offering a workshop series for investigators interested in developing research questions and research methodology skills.
Block 1 Mondays (8:00am-10:00am)
September 19, October 17, November 21, December 19, January 16
Block 2 Thursdays (8:00am-10:00am)
February 9, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8
Each 2-hour session, run once per month for 5 months will be focused on different investigator-initiated projects and will include a 20-minute review of a specific topic.
Don’t miss this learning opportunity!
- Engaging, interactive learning model - discussions with peers & C2E2 faculty
- Assistance with methodological concepts and theory development
- Opportunity to present your ideas and receive
- constructive feedback from facilitators and group
Who should sign up?
- Investigators wanting to develop their research questions for grants or pilot studies
- Investigators needing assistance in reporting/manuscript writing
- Investigators interested in developing skills in research design, methodology and protocol development